- Federal Executive Institute
- Treasury Executive Institute
- The Graduate School
- Eastern Management Development Center
- Western Management Development Center
- Presidential Management Fellows Program
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of the Army
- U.S. Department of Commerce
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- U.S. Agency for International Development
- National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration
- Internal Revenue Service
- Aberdeen Proving Ground
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority
- Social Security Administration
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Food and Drug Administration
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
- Office of Personnel Management
- Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation
- American University
- Canada School of Public Service
- China Meteorological Administration
- Government Executive Magazine
- Association for Federal Information Resources Management
- Women in Federal Law Enforcement (WIFLE)
- The Faith & Politics Institute
Verbatim Responses from Recent Evaluations Completed by WWC Participants:
Grace was awesome! She was sharp, kept my interest and very knowledgeable. She was the best instructor I have had at these OPM courses ever!
Joe and Will were outstanding. They were able to marry up leadership training with very practical approaches to managing in a very dynamic environment.
This was a practically ideal course. The instructors were well organized and infinitely knowledgeable. There was an excellent mix of teaching techniques and discussion was encouraged.
The course was excellent and the facilitators were just super. They knew their stuff and were willing to share.
Grace was well organized, extremely knowledgeable and informative. An excellent presentation. I left knowing a great deal more about the Congress than I did before. I don’t think I could obtain such information from merely reading a book.
Fabulous insight into the workings of Congress. I learned a great deal which I can utilize immediately.
Most useful was Grace’s explanation of how and why the House and the Senate are different and the wealth of information she shared that boils down to useful/practical tools for us.
Grace was one of the best instructors I have ever had - and I have had a lot of training.
The entire course was excellent. The tip for dealing with Congress and the strategies are very helpful and will definitely be utilized. I will also share this information with my co-workers and staff. The cases were great and gave us the opportunity to play out a scenario from different perspectives.